January 31, 2012

On Repeat

When I paint, my ears are plugged in with my ipod. Loud...*meh*...probably too loud..unhealthy loud..but Im usually home alone so I have no one around I have to set an example for. I dont hear my phone, my doorbell...nothing except my playlists..Its a must..painting in silence doesnt inspire me at all..it makes me think about life outside of my studio space and then all of a sudden, Im cleaning my bathroom or taking the dogs for a walk...it forces reality on me...which then stops creativity from me..So, music ~ a must. Some of my most blatant inspires
:

















Pearl Jam~ Yellow Ledbetter
All about it here ya go!























The Beatles~ Kinda "Blackbird"
Blogged about: right here

















Fleetwood Mac~Landslide and Lace
Read the details here.

So,

Here's whats on repeat with myself right now: some love, some lonely and a little lust...a great mix.







I don't understand why people compare Elvis with God. I mean, he's good, but he's no Elvis ;-P

We'll all just have to have to wait and see what's inspired..An Elvis tho, is already in the works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you all! Thank you so much for taking the time to not only read my blog, but to comment and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...