May 24, 2011

Its the patio's fault...

So, I got busy...getting ready for  Bunny's end of the year insanity with dance, school, music...then I went on a few daytime patio dates with The Mister, there was a long weekend in there where we picnic'd down by the river...bummed around the house...saw some movies, in anycase...I went ahead and forgot to do the draw for the prizes!! Whooops...super sorry...So, without further delay...

The soon to be sweet smelling soapy winner is:

~ Deborah March  Your about to get some western Canadian Canmore goods there Lady...WOOT!

*applause*

~and the winner of the linens is Chardawneh where I will invite myself to dinner to see these babies in action. I hope you got your flowers planted!! I.have.not............yet.

*applause*

Please email me you address's so I can get these in the mail for you both!!

Thank you everyone so much again and again for the support..I love that more than my soap...for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you all! Thank you so much for taking the time to not only read my blog, but to comment and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...