I wondered upstairs to check my email when Bunny fell asleep and got an amazing surprise in my inbox. Lauren from West Furniture Revival, who's blog I read every morning with my cuppa coffee awarded me:
So, this is super exciting! Now, as per the rules of the award, I have to share 7 Things about myself, which is actually harder than it sounds.
1. Im not a real blonde
2. My guilty pleasure is watching Judge Judy and sometimes, in certain situations I ask myself.
"what would Judge Judy do?
3. I cant not/should not/better not listen to Phantom of the Opera while driving. I get too carried away singing with passion that I'm a hazard
*for demonstrative purposes only..not actually something Ive done*
4. Pearl Jam is my very favorite band..followed very closely by The Doors and if I could sing, I imagine myself to sound exactly like Serena Ryder.
5. I looove to read but hate starting new books
6. Most of my friends just call me Carter
7. My hair is down to my waist...but, I wish I had enough courage and guts to chop it off into the cutest lil cut like this that Ive been in love with since forever:
and that would be that! I had loads of suggestions for this list from The Mister and our Bunny as they laughed hysterically between each other, but clearly, ummm, I nixed those. *smile*
Thank you so much Lauren at West Furniture Revival for passing the award onto me!
Now, I want to forward my award onto these blogs that I think are awesome and deserving and I love 'em!