September 13, 2010

Ophelia Huh?

Ophelia?
Hamlet is one of my favorite Shakespeare’s plays. Altho he's the namesake of the production and the focus of the play, Ophelia was and still is my favorite character in any book Ive read since..Shakespeare or trashy romance. I related to her back at 17 when we first met. Ophelia was weak and co-dependant, in love and confused. Easy for a 17 year old girl to perfectly relate too. However, I think that given the chance to mature, she would have grown strength into herself, she would have recognized her "madness" for the beginning of finding her independance, her creativity, her voice and her way..Had she the license to think for herself, Ophelia might have reasoned through her dilemmas and she probably would have had a lot to say about things she saw, things she knew, things she lived, things she was passionate about. Things that I, at 30-bla-bla-bla years old can now, again, perfectly relate to ..So, Rambling of an Ophelia is me. Multi dimentional, creative spirit, possibly half mad and rambling..and here, I share my experiences, I showcase my work, I vent, I create, I support.

I live. Simply.Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you all! Thank you so much for taking the time to not only read my blog, but to comment and support!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...